Friday, April 16, 2010

Business

Why doesn't the work dwindle if I'm busy all day every day? Have you ever noticed that the more you do, the more you need to do? What is that? Sometimes I call it being productive. Other times I call it tiring. But there's one thing I always call it - it's an honor! Remember the days when you didn't know what you were gonna do next? Or maybe, that's the spot you're in now! If you are, just put one foot in front of the other and do everything you can in the moment you're in! You'll get the benefits if you don't give up.

After a busy week dealing with TOP issues, issues on my new book that's due to be released next year, and issues with my new album, I'm all three! I'm productive and tired and honored all at the same time. You all keep me in mind as I preach four times over the next three days. Tonight I'll be at a church nearby, tomorrow night I'll preach at TOP's Arlington location, and then I'll preach in two services on Sunday! After I finish it's off to Atlanta for Bishop Long's Focus Conference. I'm looking forward to the next few busy days! Keep me in your prayers that I'll be rested enough to bring a powerful word of encouragement everywhere I go! Be well and know I'm thinking of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment