Friday, May 21, 2010

Bishop! Wow!

Hey everybody! What a whirlwind two weeks we've had! It's official, I've been consecrated a Bishop. A part of me wondered if this time would actually come. Not because I sought it out, waited for it, wished for it. In fact, it was quite the opposite. For a long time I wasn't sure I wanted this responsibility. To pastor a group of believers is one thing, to witness to unbelievers everywhere I go is a joy, but to carry the title of a Bishop is another thing entirely. To be honest, I thought of it as an honor I wasn't sure I was up to. I thought, "Is this something I can really handle?" Obviously it is, it's here and for a week now, I've walked in it. I'm astounded at how people are responding to me in a different way. I've heard from so many all over this country with new interest in my ministry. Favor has come to TOP. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. We're doing the best we can with this new dimension of ministry. Let me know how you're feeling about our transition. I really love to hear from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment