Friday, February 26, 2010

Transition

Transition is unavoidable. It can also be extremely painful emotionally. When I think of transition I think of when my children were born. Some of my wife’s most painful labor was when the baby was in transition. Our children were positioning themselves to be born and that was painful for my wife. But no matter how intense it was, the overwhelming joy that followed could not be compared. Birthing a new season in your life is kind of like that. But brace yourself! Life’s transitions take a while.


I encourage you to reach back and get everything you've been through and use it in your now. This race is not for the swiftest. It's for the ones that will endure the transitions. Just hang in there! You're about to win on a new level. This race is yours so just stay strong. Just keep praising, keep reading, keep praying, and do like the old folks used to say - "run on and see what the end's gonna be."

No comments:

Post a Comment