Saturday, January 9, 2010

Walk Into the Water

When Moses got ready to cross the Red Sea he held up his staff over the water at the Word of the Lord and the waters parted. However, it was different for Joshua. When Joshua got ready to cross the Jordan the Word of the Lord to him was to start walking into the water! Arlington, I am walking into the water at the Word of the Lord! Sometimes things aren't going to be like you want them when you first start but, if you have the Word of the Lord... start walking!!!! I have the Word of the Lord backing me up in what I am about to do and all I can say is here I come! What is it that God has given you? Has He given you a Word that you have on "pause" because you're waiting on everything to be perfect before you start? Ask yourself a question. Could it be that He is waiting on your feet to hit the water?

1 comment:

  1. Pastor G. this Word was tailor made just for me. My wife and I have been members of TOP for 2 years now and I have been exactly as you said, waiting for everything to be perfect before I stepped into the water and found where I need to serve the ministry. I thank God for you and Pastor Toni and I trust the God in you. You are the greatest Pastors in the world and I am ready to do my part in helping his ministry go to the next level as we take Arlington and Forth Wort to the TOP!!! Kevin Williams

    ReplyDelete